Saturday night I attended our RS activity...I was lucky to be Sis. Bonnie Parkin, the previous general RS pres...and it felt special because I love her...she was the pres to welcome me into RS. Today after church I made a simply delicious meal...which isn't too common...so I felt pretty good about that...and we even took a pleasant walk around the neighborhood before it got dark. Life is good...I must say.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
a splendid weekend...
After a stressful last week...and staying home one day to catch up...Ernesto and I took it easy this weekend. Seems the pregnancy can make me over anxious at times when life gets too busy...so it was nice to relax. So what makes a great weekend? Confession... Ernesto & I love love love...The Cosby Show! I think we watched nearly half a season Friday night and Saturday morning. Has anyone watched that show recently??? We love it...no joke! It's the only thing we watch...thanks to my present from Santa this last Christmas.
Saturday night I attended our RS activity...I was lucky to be Sis. Bonnie Parkin, the previous general RS pres...and it felt special because I love her...she was the pres to welcome me into RS. Today after church I made a simply delicious meal...which isn't too common...so I felt pretty good about that...and we even took a pleasant walk around the neighborhood before it got dark. Life is good...I must say.
Saturday night I attended our RS activity...I was lucky to be Sis. Bonnie Parkin, the previous general RS pres...and it felt special because I love her...she was the pres to welcome me into RS. Today after church I made a simply delicious meal...which isn't too common...so I felt pretty good about that...and we even took a pleasant walk around the neighborhood before it got dark. Life is good...I must say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love that show. Matt and I watch it all the time too! Hope you are feeling better about things. Love you my banna!
I love the Cosby show! I'll have to ask Brad if he's ever seen it, because I don't even know. Oh yeah, Happy Birthday! And relax, that's one of the best things you can do for your little one while she's still inside...she's going to be here soon!!
I also love that show i watch it on nick at night. Glad to hear every once in while you take a breather and let yourself relax.
Post a Comment