Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday & 32 Weeks for Baby!

An amazing breakfast in bed(Ernesto is all about presentation & being artistically creative)...to be smothered in kisses, you're beautifuls...and I LOVE YOUs all day...a birthday balloon delivery at lunch from my sweet sissy...a yummy dinner at Cafe Rios with Carolyn and Charlie...and a delicious fruit pizza and a round of Five Crowns...I really couldn't ask for more!
PS I love this photo above of Ernesto...Un desayuno en cama...besos y palabras lindas todo el dia...sorpresa de globos de mi hermanita...una cena rica...y una pizza de fruta...que lindo dia!
32 Weeks! what a beautiful belly Azaleia makes...

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Happy Birthday to my leanna Banna! Love you, and you totally deserve all that you got! Breakfast in bed... awesome! and I am loving your little belly! Super cute!

Shelly said...

Happy birthday! And you're right--that little girl makes a very adorable belly.

Callie. said...

Happy Birthday, Leanna! You and Ernesto are such a cute couple, and you make one cute pregnant lady. :). I'm glad you had such a wonderful day.

Caytee said...

HAPPY BELATED birthday! You are getting so close! I am so excited for you!

Tara Black said...

Hey! I found your blog through Lacy's, I hope that's OK. :) Anyway, I didn't know that you were expecting! That is so wonderful!! Congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

I loved your singing purdy cousin! I can't wait to be up there and take beautiful pictures of you, Ernesto and pretty baby bump. You look so beautiful!!! Happy Birthday again!!! I love you!!