Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentines - Feb 14

Valentines was extra nice with some purdy flowers from my lovie...and a beautiful message about how much he loves his Azaleia and me! We had a fun breakfast with heart pancakes and strawberries...and spent the whole day together! It was one of my favorite days! It snowed the whole day so we stayed inside until the ward Valentines party that night. El dia de amor fue extra special para nosotros. Ernesto me dio flores super lindas...mis favoritas...y me dijo que me ama mucho...la Azaleia tambien. Lo hice un desayuno especial con pancakes de corazones...y pasamos todo el dia juntos! It's a beautiful feeling to be in love with your best friend!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

beauitful flowers. and that food looks so yummy!

Lisa and Mark said...

i was going to make mark the martha stewart heart-shaped pancakes, too! but when we got up, we were STARVING! there went that idea...

Violet said...

I did like the book Baby Wise. Some of the most important things I think are to make sure you put the baby down when it is drowsy but not asleep. I never have to tiptoe away hoping he wont wake up. Don't feel like a bad mom if in the first few weeks you can't get your newborn to stay awake after a feeding. It is really hard to even get them to wakeup for the feeding let alone stay awake after all that yummy mommy milk. If you do keep them on the eat-wake-sleep pattern it somehow just averages out to be 2 1/2 to 3 hours between each feeding. I just don't know why Benjamin decided he wasn't going to sleep through the night without a fight. I guess I should have finished the book. Good luck I can't wait to hear how it all goes.

Sapp Family said...

Mmmm. The food does look good. Yummy! And Happy Birthday to Ernesto...my sisters birthday is on the same day as his. :) And by the way Leanna, your belly is so cute, we're so excited for you guys!!! Little girls are so much fun. :)

mommacitabonita said...

Yummy, Yummy Bunny. Wish we could have been there to play a mean game of Monopoly. Happy Birthday to our beloved son, papa of our little Azaleia and wonderful hubby for our baby. LOVE YOU SO STINKIN MUCH! momma and dada