I began this family blog after I stole Ernesto away from his family...so that they could see pictures of their living son that I had taken away to a far away country. Posts greatly increased after Azaleia came to our family...and it has been fun to show all of our family just how darn cute she is. At times I wish I could be more personal on this blog and share insights...but I take too many pictures and don't even keep up well on chronological family events. I stopped blogging because I am frustrated with myself for still not making a yearly book out of my posts. Grr to me. I want to be able to post and create the digital pages for the yearbook at the same time. I would think it would be easier that way. I need to get on that. But my poor family...in Chile and in California want some updated pictures of the little miss. So...here is my vow to finally download the pictures to my computer...and to upload them to the blog. Here goes a week of many posts.
Our update is that we are doing well in Georgia. :) Ernesto is a little more than a month shy of completing his first year of law school. Hooray hooray! Tomorrow he will be confirming an offer to intern with Atlanta Legal Aid, a legal service organization here in Atlanta...and we are pleased to be staying. We are both interested to see how the hot summers really are...to see if we would like to stay longer in Georgia. So far we love it here. The winter was awesome...with so many sunny and pleasant days and we love the southern hospitality. We love living 20 minutes from downtown Atlanta...there is a lot to do here for families. Azaleia is turning 3 soon and has become a chatter box times 100. She is too funny. She also loves to dress herself now. Lots of fun pics to share. She is growing too fast...and outgrowing her clothes too quickly. :) Ernesto and I finished our exams awhile ago regarding infertility...and my doctor was thinking it was low progesterone for me...which gave me so much hope...but it turned out to be that everything is okay and that nothing is inhibiting us from having another baby. That brings mixed emotions and lots of questions. We've only known for a few weeks now...so we are not sure what the next step will be. There is so much I don't understand...but I do know that life is good. Azaleia and I traveled a lot these last two months...Tennessee, Washington DC, New Orleans and Shreveport, Louisiana...and Savannah by the sea with Grandma's visit. We have lots of fun adventures to share.
We are happy and enjoying spring now...hope you are too!
Empeze este blog cuando robe el Ernestito de su familia en Chile...y puse mas y mas fotos cuando la guashalita nacio. Nos encanta compartir la felicidad que tenemos como familia...porque es lindo. Me frustro con el blog porque quiero hacer un libro anual de todas las adventuras...y quiero hacer cada pagina digital al mismo de lo que pongo en el blog...pero todavia no lo estoy haciendo. Por eso me aleje del blog...pero la familia quiere ver fotos ya. Asi que...esta semana...a ful voy a poner muchas fotos.
Estamos bien aqui en Georgia! Ernesto esta un mes antes de terminar su primer ano de la escuela de derecho. Hooray!!! Estamos muy animados porque queremos tenerlo de nuevo presente. :) El aceptara una pasantia con una organizacion de servicios legales aqui en Atlanta. Queremos ver si hace demasiado calor o no. Hasta ahora nos encanta vivir aqui en Atlanta. Pasamos un lindo invierno con muchos dias hermosos y es muy bello ahora en la primavera. Azaleia esta creciendo un monton...casi cumplira 3 anos...asi que tengo muchas fotos de ella. Ella habla un monton...puro ingles...pero entiende espanol tambien. Ernesto y yo terminamos los examenes para averiguar porque no tenemos mas hijos todavia...y salio que no hay problema. No sabemos los proximos pasos...pero sabemos que la vida es muy buena. Azaleia y yo hemos viajado mucho en estes dos meses...a Tennessee...a Washington DC...a Louisiana...y a la playa de Georgia. Tenemos mucho que compartir. Estamos felices y disfrutando la primavera...esperamos que esten bien tambien!
Empeze este blog cuando robe el Ernestito de su familia en Chile...y puse mas y mas fotos cuando la guashalita nacio. Nos encanta compartir la felicidad que tenemos como familia...porque es lindo. Me frustro con el blog porque quiero hacer un libro anual de todas las adventuras...y quiero hacer cada pagina digital al mismo de lo que pongo en el blog...pero todavia no lo estoy haciendo. Por eso me aleje del blog...pero la familia quiere ver fotos ya. Asi que...esta semana...a ful voy a poner muchas fotos.
Estamos bien aqui en Georgia! Ernesto esta un mes antes de terminar su primer ano de la escuela de derecho. Hooray!!! Estamos muy animados porque queremos tenerlo de nuevo presente. :) El aceptara una pasantia con una organizacion de servicios legales aqui en Atlanta. Queremos ver si hace demasiado calor o no. Hasta ahora nos encanta vivir aqui en Atlanta. Pasamos un lindo invierno con muchos dias hermosos y es muy bello ahora en la primavera. Azaleia esta creciendo un monton...casi cumplira 3 anos...asi que tengo muchas fotos de ella. Ella habla un monton...puro ingles...pero entiende espanol tambien. Ernesto y yo terminamos los examenes para averiguar porque no tenemos mas hijos todavia...y salio que no hay problema. No sabemos los proximos pasos...pero sabemos que la vida es muy buena. Azaleia y yo hemos viajado mucho en estes dos meses...a Tennessee...a Washington DC...a Louisiana...y a la playa de Georgia. Tenemos mucho que compartir. Estamos felices y disfrutando la primavera...esperamos que esten bien tambien!
6 comments:
Well, I hope you like the summers. I cannot imagine humitity at its fullest! But I am sure you will find ways to stay cool & happy!
I am so jealous of all the travels you have had! And a visit from Grandma!
I think about you often my sweet friend! xoxo
I'm so glad you posted! I was starting to worry and get concerned about you guys! But I am so happy to hear that you're all doing so well!! :) We think of you guys often and always wonder how you're doing! It sure sounds like you guys have been having quite the adventures. We miss you and love you all!!! :)
I'm sorry to hear about your struggles. That can be so confusing & there are countless people who struggle with the same thing. My heart goes out to you.
Azaleia is adorable as always.
That just means it will happen when the time is right for your family! Looks like fun in Atlanta!
So much fun! If you head north again let us know! We would LOVE to see you guys!!
I am sorry to hear about your fertility troubles. Having been through that recently and dealing with that frustration and confusion month after month is not something I would wish on my worst enemy. I wish you both the best in that.
Azaleia is beautiful and it sounds like you guys are having such great experiences. Stephen and I hope to end up in the south - we love it and hope you continue to as well!
Post a Comment