| Azaleia is just about the cutest thing still...love her to pieces! |
Ernesto found out in July that he was accepted to Emory University's School of Law...and we jumped at the opportunity! Now that we are here...we feel so blessed! Georgia is a great place to be and we are loving the beautiful trees everywhere. We have a few more pictures to put up and finally feel unpacked...that is nice after floating for almost a year. It has been a year of adventures for us...with law school life being the current. Azaleia and I are doing pretty well I would say for our limited time with Ernesto...just keeping ourselves busy playing, reading, cooking and cleaning! She is ecstatic to live close to her Char Char and I feel so happy to have Carolyn close by. We just feel so grateful for the love and support from all of our family and friends that have helped us reach this new phase! Lots to share...here is to catching up on the blog!
One question...I usually post a million pics thinking that I am going to convert the blog into a photo book...but I am having issues finding a website/company that produces something I like. I like Shutterfly...but feel like I have to digitally scrapbook apart from blogging which is super time consuming. I just don't know. What do you do? Does it work for you? Please help!
El tiempo pasa rapido, no? No he puesto fotos en mucho tiempo porque demasiado ha cambiado. Despues de un verano en California...viajando y visitando a familia...empacamos todas nuestras cosas y nos mudamos a otro lado de los EEUU. Ahora vivimos en Atlanta, Georgia...el estado arriba de Florida...y nos encanta. Hay arboles en todas partes...y la razon que nos mudamos aqui es para que Ernesto pudiera estudiar el derecho en la Universidad de Emory. Es una oportunidad muy grande y nos sentimos muy bendecidos. Ernesto estudia todo el dia...asi que Azaleia y yo sobrevivimos jugando, limpiando, cocinando, y estando juntas siempre. Por bendicion mi hermana Carolyn y su familia se mudo a Georgia tambien...asi que nos juntamos mucho con ellos. Tengo mucho que compartir...espero hacerlo bien. Gracias a toda la familia y a los amigos por todo el amor y el apoyo que nos han dado para llegar a este punto en nuestras vidas!
6 comments:
I love the way shutterfly and picaboo books look, but it is time consuming. If you use Blog2Print, it can import your blog through Google. It keeps it pretty basic - white background, black lettering, and pictures - but it's fast and easy and probably the most inexpensive site I've looked at, especially if you can find a discount code.
I use blurb... a little time consuming but I LOVE how they turn out.
So Georgia huh? What's your sister doing out there? I hope you enjoy this part of the country... I love it!
I hope you love Georgia! That's fun. My aunt recently moved there (to Macon, Ga)after living West Coast her entire life and says she loves it so much she never plans to leave. It is so nice to have Carolyn so close too. That will make a huge difference in helping you adjust. I love your great pictures and your daughter is gorgeous. Best of luck with the unpacking and exploring your new town!
blurb all the way.
I was wondering where you guys would end up for the next few years...have fun in Atlanta! Congrats on Emory!
Love Blurb! Just did my first book from Blurb and it turned our fantastic! It's a little time consuming but so worth it! I am so glad you are back in the blogging world...missed hearing how your family was doing over in Georgia!
Post a Comment