Friday, May 6, 2011

Home to California after our travels to South America

Grandpa picking us up at LAX-5/3/11
Our South American Adventures have come to an end for now...and we are going to enjoy California living for the summer!  Wahoo! 

Thoughts upon returning...
we are so blessed!!! 
In every way!!!

Thoughts about blogging the last month of non stop adventures in Chile, Brazil & Paraguay...overwhelming!!!

What's next for us???  Good question.

We really have no idea where we will be come August...but we are excited for the Law School Phase in our lives.  We applied to more than 20 schools...hoping that one will take a chance on Ernesto's lower exam score.  He was accepted to the safe schools we applied to...but after prayer and much thought we decided to not waste the $500 deposit there and we will play out our luck on the 9 different wait lists Ernesto is currently on.  We have yet to hear from 3 schools...so that could add a spin on things too.  Out of the wait lists schools...Notre Dame is Ernesto's pick.  I think my pick is UC Irvine...but I am happy to be wherever Ernesto is...so we'll see.

So happy to have arrived for now and so excited to share our adventures with all of you!
We love Rio!

1 comment:

Callie. said...

Leanna,

do you have a cell that I can call you on? I wanted to talk to you a bit about your post and rather just call, since it's so much easier! And more fun. :) Let me know!

Callie
512-809-6183