Welcome to Puerto Varas...a lovely city nestled by an enchanting lake with views of Volcano Osorno!
After an overnight bus ride from Santiago to here...we were more than happy for the change of scenery...to walk around and see the sights of this city. I love colorful towns...so I loved it here!
We stayed around the Lakes District of Southern Chile...hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
After an overnight bus ride from Santiago to here...we were more than happy for the change of scenery...to walk around and see the sights of this city. I love colorful towns...so I loved it here!
We stayed around the Lakes District of Southern Chile...hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
Bienvenidos a Puerto Varas...una ciudad tan linda...a lado del lago con volcan Osorno! Despues del bus toda la noche de Santiago...estabamos muy animados a salir...caminar...y conocer a esta ciudad colorida! Nos encanto el descubrimiento de todos los lagos en el sur de Chile!
| I always take pics of interesting aspects of life down here...the trash system. Siempre saco fotos de cosas interesantes...como la sistema de basura aqui. |
| What a gorgeous sight...hopefully you can see the Volcano through the clouds! Que hermosa vista...ojala que vean el volcan en los nubes! |
Views of the city from the dock! Vistas de la ciudad desde el muelle!
Life in Puerto Varas...la vida en Puerto Varas!
A walking tour of the Historic Homes in Puerto Varas!
Una gira caminando de la Casas Historicas en Puerto Varas!
Una gira caminando de la Casas Historicas en Puerto Varas!
A view of the cathedral from the hill...vista de la catedral del cerrito!
| Trying to make Azaleia as comfy as possible while sleeping in her carrier! Not so easy! Procurando a dejarla comoda en la portabebe...no tan facil cuando ella duerme! |
Loved you Puerto Varas...now on to Saltos de Petrohue!
No comments:
Post a Comment