Our last week in Chile went by way too fast.
We discovered southern Chile...beautiful in every way...and visited friends and family.
We arrived to Sao Paulo, Brazil yesterday and head to Rio tomorrow.
I am loving Brazil soo much...the people...the language...the music...the food...did I mention the food...the green...and the amazing skies...just amazing. Following that we head to Paraguay to visit our friends there.
I am so excited to be with the Paraguay people that I love and miss soo much.
I have so much to post but it will have to wait until we are home in May.
Besos from the Escobars!
We discovered southern Chile...beautiful in every way...and visited friends and family.
We arrived to Sao Paulo, Brazil yesterday and head to Rio tomorrow.
I am loving Brazil soo much...the people...the language...the music...the food...did I mention the food...the green...and the amazing skies...just amazing. Following that we head to Paraguay to visit our friends there.
I am so excited to be with the Paraguay people that I love and miss soo much.
I have so much to post but it will have to wait until we are home in May.
Besos from the Escobars!
5 comments:
Wow, how fun! I'm so excited-- and a little jealous--that you get to go back to Paraguay. (And Brazil, too. My hubby served in Sao Paulo.) I can't wait to hear about your adventures.
yay yay yay! Love every minute of your adventures! that trip is a DREAM!!! Your Chile stay went by sooooo fast!
soy feliz de que estén en Brasil, con nuestra gente brasilera que son tanto como nuestra familia , lo mas bello de ese país...su gente maravillosa, que Ernestito pueda reencontrarse con su paìs de nacimiento . Ya los extraño mucho...los amo muchisimo mas...
wow! You guys are really lucky to have such amazing experiences. Wjat a cool internship Ernesto had. It must be a dream come true to do all this traveling. I have always wanted to go to Rio, it sounds like a great time! Best of luck.
I hear you guys are back in the states!! How exciting! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys really soon! You'll have to post about Paraguay...I'd love to hear how it went. We love you Escobars!
Post a Comment