| Silly baby! She loves to play diaper head with her Papa! |
You have DIAPER HEAD!!!
| Papa is too funny! I love the Ernesto helps change diapers...especially after doing it solo for 2 weeks! |
& CHOCOLATE!!!
| What he had waiting for me in Chile...what an AWESOME husband...num num! |
| Quite common around here...why...the name is Ernesto! He is so fun with Azaleia! |
So happy to be home with Papa in Chile!
I finally got around to finishing my posts from California because a gringo Elder here was nice enough to bring his Sony camera and cable so I could get the pictures off of my camera. Accidentally forget the battery charger and cable in California...so thus...the last two weeks I have not taken too many photos since I don't want to bring the big camera outside...too flashy. The last few weeks Azaleia and I have gone to the park quite a few times...swam once...and endured some cold weather for a few days. So glad the sun is back so we can get out and explore!
I finally got around to finishing my posts from California because a gringo Elder here was nice enough to bring his Sony camera and cable so I could get the pictures off of my camera. Accidentally forget the battery charger and cable in California...so thus...the last two weeks I have not taken too many photos since I don't want to bring the big camera outside...too flashy. The last few weeks Azaleia and I have gone to the park quite a few times...swam once...and endured some cold weather for a few days. So glad the sun is back so we can get out and explore!
1 comment:
What a fun daddy. Looks like a fun Cali trip too
Post a Comment