My mother told me that when I was younger I was always 2 going on 20 or something like that. So why not reverse that now that I'm a little older...like 28 going on 6? Sound good? I thought so. I wasn't in Chile with Ernesto...and my parents work all day long...so instead of staying in the house...Azaléia and I went to the happiest place on earth...Disneyland!!! It was SOOO fun! Azaléia is really starting to get excited about Disneyland...which makes everything more fun! I'm glad we were able to use our passes one more time.
Madd Hatter for some pretty Hats (we splurged and got our names)
It's A Small World (her favorite ride)
Toon Town Roller Coaster...oops too short
Water & Cars again
the Carousel (Azaléia loves it now)
Our our way to Frontier Land...we seriously found $20 on the ground...and no one else was around...
so SWEET & Happy Birthday to me!
Tiki Tiki House (she loves the birds...she dances and sings with them)
Pirates of the Caribbean
Jungle Cruise
A little shopping in the Disney store to validate our free parking!
Then home for some birthday cake!
So fun to see some of my favorite people too!
Azaléia loves playing in the almost done play room...and thanks Ma and Pa for taking us to the airport so late on my birthday. What would we do without you? Don't know...love you so much!
Azaléia's Disneyland Day on Mama's Birthday
Monorail to Magic KingdomMadd Hatter for some pretty Hats (we splurged and got our names)
It's A Small World (her favorite ride)
| Thought about our Papa Ernesto when we saw Easter Island...since Papa was in Chile! |
Toon Town
Minnie Mouse & her house (I didn't want to wait in line...but Azaléia kept shouting Minnie...Minnie...and wanted to go see her...so we waited in line patiently to meet her and played in her house.)Toon Town Roller Coaster...oops too short
Water & Cars again
the Carousel (Azaléia loves it now)
Our our way to Frontier Land...we seriously found $20 on the ground...and no one else was around...
so SWEET & Happy Birthday to me!
Tiki Tiki House (she loves the birds...she dances and sings with them)
Pirates of the Caribbean
Jungle Cruise
A little shopping in the Disney store to validate our free parking!
Then home for some birthday cake!
So fun to see some of my favorite people too!
| Tara and I met 15 years ago when I invited her to my 13th Birthday Slumber Party! Love you Miss Tara! |
| My purdy cousin and I are just hours apart...so happy to see her and Baby Mav...who is sooo precious! Love you purdy cousin...and your beautiful family too! Happy Birthday to you too!!! |
| Such a happy girl! |
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun day, and what luck finding $20! Your husbands post about you was so beautiful too, you make a great pair.
What a fun birthday!
Post a Comment