Thursday, March 10, 2011

Katie & Jeremy Higley...25 February 2011

Jeremy & Katie Higley...together forever!
Precious Photo!
Karl & Erin's 5th Wedding Anniversary...at the same place...so awesome!
There was rain on and off...and it was freezing coming out of the Temple...but when Katie & Jeremy came out...sunshine!  Katie is soo loved and we are happy to have Jeremy in the family now!  Still hard to believe that is has already happened...came and went so fast!  I did not take one photo that day...so I was lucky enough to get these photos from other family members. 
Katie & Jeremy were sealed by the same sealer who sealed Ernesto and I...Brother Owen Harris.  It was very special to be present...and I feel so grateful to have been there with my family.  Just wish Ernesto could have been there with me.  It is crazy to think about my mother and father accomplishing what they worked so hard for...for years.  Many LDS parents have the hope of their children marrying in the Temple...and my parents certainly did.  All of us kids felt the expectation to be married in the Temple.  We knew it would break our mother's heart if it were not so.  As a new mother...I also have this hope...that my children will choose to marry their best friends for time and all eternity...in the House of the Lord. 
The Sunday before the wedding...I attended Sunday School in my parent's class for 14-15 years old.  My mother bore testimony of the Atonement...that made Temple Marriages possible for all of her children and for everyone else as well.  I know it is true.  I know the Savior's atonement makes it possible for us to enter in the House of the Lord...to be sealed together with our families. 
So grateful for righteous parents!  Love them so much!

1 comment:

Sapp Family said...

Your sister looked so pretty on her wedding day! I'm so glad that you were able to make it for her special day. :)

Sounds like you guys just had a super busy month. :) Love you!