Thursday, March 10, 2011

Katie goes to the Temple

I love the Los Angeles Temple...it is beautiful.  I love the contrast of a busy area of LA and the tranquility of the House of the Lord.  You have to go to know.  You don't talk much in the Temple...which is rather difficult for me since I talk more than I think...even as I think about what to write right now...I think/talk out loud.  I love the Temple for this...the opportunity to reflect...in peace...about my relationship with my Heavenly Father...to feel His love...and to receive guidance for me and my family.  I loved being there with my immediate family and aunts and uncles...so special!  Families are eternal!
My brother Karl and our Momma...with such pretty flowers!
My father...my grandmother...and my uncle Drew! Classic photo!
The beautiful pool in front of the Temple!
Katie and Jeremy at the restaurant after the Temple experience!
Carolyn and I were able to participate because Zenali, Temree, and Tiki babysat the babies outside the Temple.  So thankful for our little helpers!  They are so wonderful and so fun to be around!  Azaleia and Char Char didn't miss us since they were having so much fun running around with them.  My other favorite part of the trip was driving back with my brother Karl...I love to be around him...and since he usually works SO much...it was so nice to be close to him.  Love my family!  Missed my husband of course!

1 comment:

Sapp Family said...

I've never been to the Los Angeles Temple. Maybe when we visit you guys, we can go! Even the San Diego Temple would be fun. :) Love you guys!