Thursday, March 10, 2011

the Celebration

Katie & Jeremy's reception was a celebration...and we loved it!
There was an AWESOME live band...the band that Katie used to sing with at Citrus College.  Azaleia had not napped practically...and I thought she would be terrible there...but she was in heaven!  She danced herself silly with her cousin Char Char and cousins Jett & Charliee.  It was too cute to see them all.  Okay...at times out of hand...especially when Azaleia started running circles around Katie & Jeremy during their first dance together.  We danced all night...talked with dear friends and family...and loved it!  Wish I could have danced with my Ernesto...until the next time I suppose.  I'm so happy for Katie that it turned out just as she had always dreamed.  She got on stage and rocked too...loved At Last...always have.  Jeremy is one lucky guy!
(Once again...no photos...can't wait to get some more from someone...if I can.)

1 comment:

Sapp Family said...

I love the picture of you girls! Looks like you guys had quite the celebration. And Leanna, I notice your hair is getting longer. You look so beautiful! But then again, you're always beautiful. :) Love you guys!