Pucha, no se había cargado mi mensaje...me encanta ver el blog, leannita me encanta como escribes, deberías pensar en un libro, mi princesa Azaleía...maravillosa y divertida, la amo demasiado...y a ustedes que los extraño muchisimo...graciaqs por compartir. La Mima.
So fun my Leanita!! I can't wait another minute but I will to see all my girls again, just us for a little time. I love you all and miss you more than you know!!
3 comments:
leannita,
Those videos made me laugh so hard, I was rolling!! We sure miss you guys but SOOOOO EXCITED that you are coming up for cub's wedding!!
Pucha, no se había cargado mi mensaje...me encanta ver el blog, leannita me encanta como escribes, deberías pensar en un libro, mi princesa Azaleía...maravillosa y divertida, la amo demasiado...y a ustedes que los extraño muchisimo...graciaqs por compartir.
La Mima.
So fun my Leanita!! I can't wait another minute but I will to see all my girls again, just us for a little time. I love you all and miss you more than you know!!
Post a Comment