Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Family Day at MIM - Museo Interactivo Mirador

Where are we going?  Through a sea of green hanging thingies?
Which Azaléia loved by the way...we went through a couple of times.
To the Interactive Museum.  They say it is for children...but I'm not sure...Ernesto and I loved it too!
Azaléia played some piano...too cool.
She also learned some new skills at the computer. The young child area was amazing!  I think we will return a couple of times more just to play with the books and toys and play food and computers and cars...and everything.
We made Azaléia size bubbles...awesome!

And left our imprint on the world.  Don't you love Ernesto's glasses in that one?
Leanna went for a bed of nails...scary...but no scars. :)
And last but not least ended the day at the Aquarium's Parrot Show.  The Aquarium itself was pretty pathetic...but the parrot show made up for it...since this Argentine parrot person was sooooo funny.  We had a very good day together as a family.  On our way to these places we passed by the church where Ernesto was baptized...very very very special.  Azaléia and I love learning more about Ernesto's childhood...and getting the details out of him. :) 

2 comments:

Ie Li said...

That looks so amazing! I want to take my kids there!

Anonymous said...

me encanta el MIM, lo mejor es que se interactúa, los niños aprenden y se divierten mucho...que lindo que fueron, es una aventura.