I have to write it down...so I can always remember.
Azaleia received her first baby doll for Christmas...and I'm so glad Santa brought her one.
She adores her baby.
Today as I was getting her ready for her nap...we read some books...
and before long Azaleia was reading the books to her baby...
showing her all the pages...and each time looking over to her baby for a response.
It was darling to see her smile at her baby.
She then held the baby against her...cradling her...
and whispered shh shh....shh shh...to put baby to sleep.
I melted.
This week she has really started taking care of her baby.
Two nights ago for dinner...she put a bib on baby...and fed her some food.
Once again darling.
For the last few days when I say it is time for her nap...she first finds baby...
puts her in the crib...then throws her blanket in the crib for her baby.
She also loves pushing her around in the stroller.
And even loves taking her for a ride...
She adores her baby.
Today as I was getting her ready for her nap...we read some books...
and before long Azaleia was reading the books to her baby...
showing her all the pages...and each time looking over to her baby for a response.
It was darling to see her smile at her baby.
She then held the baby against her...cradling her...
and whispered shh shh....shh shh...to put baby to sleep.
I melted.
This week she has really started taking care of her baby.
Two nights ago for dinner...she put a bib on baby...and fed her some food.
Once again darling.
For the last few days when I say it is time for her nap...she first finds baby...
puts her in the crib...then throws her blanket in the crib for her baby.
She also loves pushing her around in the stroller.
And even loves taking her for a ride...
It is interesting to think that we are nurturing generations when we take care of our own babies. I love this feeling...of knowing that what I do everyday with my family, with my children...matters most. Family is eternal...generation to generation...love is eternal.
Even at the age of 1...a baby knows how to nurture, fulfill needs...and love.
Even at the age of 1...a baby knows how to nurture, fulfill needs...and love.
I think Azaleia will be a very good big sister (and even mother) someday...hopefully Heavenly Father will bless us with a little brother or sister soon. Until then...I am loving baby time.
No comments:
Post a Comment