Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Colors of Valparaiso

I love this picture! I love the vibrant colors...and it is everywhere in Valparaiso. The town is composed of the major port for Chile...and hills covered with colorful houses. It makes me wonder...if I were to ever live here...what color would I paint my house?
I love how happy and at peace Pipa seems here!
I love the views from the tops of the hills!
I love how silly my husband and his family can be!
I love being in Chile with our family!
I love how beautiful Mima is!
I love this picture of Mima & Pipa!
I love that Ernesto is pushing the stroller uphill and not me!
I love Korea!
I love mosaics!
I love the easy way!

2 comments:

The Special Reds said...

What a fun, colorful place! How neat to be with your husband's family there.

Sapp Family said...

Leanna...there's so much color there, I love it! It looks like you guys are continuing to have lots of fun! We love you guys!