Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Years Day at Renaca Beach

We had an awesome New Years Day in Vina del Mar, Chile!
Pipa wanted to go to Renaca Beach because on his mission years ago...they had a zone conference at Renaca Beach...wow for him! We loved the scenery...just not the icy cold water. There were tons of tourists...especially Argentines...drinking their mate at the beach. Many there play paddle ball on the sand...and of course...soak up the sun. Ernesto and I walked from north to south...quite a long beach...and loved everything. We took tons of pictures with his family...so great to be all together!
We are so happy to be in Chile with the Escobars!














2 comments:

Sapp Family said...

I love the pictures! You are looking so good Leanna! That's exciting that you guys have moved into your new place. :) We sure miss you guys and love to read about all your family updates..keep them coming! We love you Escobars!

the firths said...

Chili looks beautiful(so does your family)! What a fun and adventurous time. I love the pics w/ Azaléia and the grandmas.