












Michele Reyes Photography did the shots...she was great! Azaléia Mei was quite traumatized by the experience...not sound asleep like most babies...but almost wide awake the whole time! We're glad so many actually came out! Thanks again Michele! Azaléia fue bastante traumatizada por la experiencia pero igual...todas las fotos salieron lindas. Usualmente los bebes se duermen pero ella estaba despierta casi todo el tiempo. Gracias a Michele por su paciencia y su trabajo!
9 comments:
Those are beautiful shots!
I know Michele and Kyle Reyes. She was my lab partner and Kyle was in my dance group. Such a small Mormon world.
those are absolutely beautiful! You will treasure those forever!
she is so so precious! I cannot wait to meet her!
so cute!!!
So perfect! she is amazing!
Adorable newborn shots! I wish I had those with my kids. So fun!
The pictures are so beautiful! You guys did a great job on creating someone so beautiful!! We love you guys!
beautiful pictures! She is so dang cute.... I love all the hair....
oh my gosh. that first picture is so cute!!
Post a Comment