1st Outing on Saturday to Uncle Charlie's Baseball Game! She was the good luck charm for the team's first win as well as a homerun for cousin Dane!
Primera actividad afuera de la casa...el partido de beisbol de su tio Carlitos! Los dio buena suerte la Azaléia...ellos ganaron por la primera vez!

She loved it under the umbrella...


1st Bath - (she loved the mirror & we loved her towel)
Ella le encanta el espejo y nosotros nos encanta su toalla
Best face ever!
Mejor cara! 
1st Time to Church-Hillcrest 9th in Orem -Everyone said she was so beautiful!!!


She was even reverent!
Ella se porto muy bien!

7 comments:
I love it! she really is getting so big! all those fun outtings! I love her little face!
Its always so fun when you are able to start taking the baby out! Its so fun to hear everyone compliment on how cute they are! She is so darling and you look great!
Es tan linda tu bebe!!! Gracias por participar en mi blog, y porsupuesto que me recuerdo de vos!!
Queria felicitarlos, la princesita es hermosa.
BRING THAT BABY TO CALIFORNIA! I NEED TO CUDDLE HER ASAP!!!
Seriously a such a cutie. I can see alot of you leanna in the close up pics. i love her folded arms, she's such a sweet heart! give her a kiss from me!!!
4 weeks? didnt you just have her? She is so cute. I love the towel too. and I too love laying under an umberella...she practically me :)! darling darling darling. good work guys!!
She is adorable and you are looking really good!
Cute new pictures! Church is always an adjustment--looks like she did fine! She's adorable!
Post a Comment