Well...yesterday was a beautiful day...one perfect for our little one to be born...but nope...she likes her mommy's tummy too much to come out and play with us. It's 5 am and I've been awake since 3:30 am...no baby and I am awake? So sad but true. My body hurts...I think I am hungry...and thus...I so badly want for our little one to come. I go for a stress test at 9 am this morning...and then we'll see...
Pues el dia de parto vino y se fue ya...y todavia no Azaleia. Estamos esperando tan ansiosamente...pero ella le gusta demasiada adentro...la guashalita lindita! Pues...tengo un examen con el medico hoy a las 9 am...y veremos...
13 comments:
Best of wishes for a safe and quick delivery little momma! Cant wait to see little Azaleia...But your are far more anxious than anyone at this point. Give her kisses from me!
Good luck, Leanna! Now, I am not saying this will happen to you, but Lily was a week late and even then she was induced! And Will was induced for other reasons on his due date. I am pretty sure that my babies would have stayed in there forever if I didn't make them come out! Good luck with the test and with everything. She'll come, she's just waiting to make a big, fancy entrance. :)
oh, leanna. i'm so sorry. :( i can't imagine having to endure extra days of pregnancy when you've already been waiting for 40 weeks! good luck to you!
Good luck! That must be very frustrating. She'll be here soon!
Sorry kiddo! I can imagine what that would feel like. I was going crazy the last 2 weeks of my pregnancy. I was so lucky to have him one day before my due date. You are going to do so great!
I feel for you! Just know she WILL come. Its hard to feel that way...
love you banna!
I hope that she will be here soon. It is so hard when you just want to see them.
Good luck! Can't wait!
Hi Leanna,
I have been following your blog too but I don't leave comments on people I am blog stalking. I know pathetic. I know how you feel about being done--especially when the body hurts but she will come. You and your husband are so cute. I like the name you have chosen, I love having a name already picked because my babies become more real to me. Good luck and I am sure everything will turn out well. It is so exciting with your first. Well with all of them but especially the first because it is all new.
Hey Leanna,
Good luck with the baby. I bet you are pretty miserable being passed your due date.
Hope it happens soon.
Michelle
hey leanna! natalie is good. that new baby that i blogged about last week was her 4th - charlotte. she also has maddie, colby, and isabelle. they just barely moved to az to live with my parents while they save up for a down payment on a house! they plan to settle down in the mesa area, and they're really excited.
good luck with the delivery!
CONGRATULATIONS on the arrival of your little one!! She is so beautiful! Can't wait to see more pictures! We love you guys!!
I guess you've had your baby, based on the comment on my blog. Congrats, Leanna! The beginning is the roughest! Can't wait to see pics. Good luck to you!
Post a Comment