
Wow...Carolina y Carlitos have been married one year already! They really are happy, just as in the photo...and we are so happy for them to celebrate one year of wedded bliss. We are also very happy to live close to them. We love being with them and can't wait for our little babies to play together. It's kind of funny...Baby Escobar is due 2 days after their anniversary...and Baby Baggett is due 2 days before our anniversary. Too fun!
2 comments:
thats crazy... with your due dates. How funny!
I'll be thinking about you all week! PLease dont forget to call! LOVE YOU ESCOBARS!
That is so fun, your due dates! I can't believe it...today is supposed to be the day for your little one to arrive. I sure hope she comes soon! And by the way, you latest pregnancy picture is sooo cute! I love it...your so pretty!! Did Ernesto take the picture? If so, he did great! We love you guys and can't wait to see your little one!!
Post a Comment