Well this last week or so has been not the best for sure...I got sick last Friday with a bad cold...a cold that still has not completely left. I've learned... Pregnant=No medicine=No get better!!! After staying in bed a few days...I'm feeling better...but then Ernesto got the worst of it. Just luck...right? We've been living with kleenex everywhere and can not get enough of our NEW beautiful humidifier. P.S. Never take Sudafed at night while pregnant...you won't sleep the whole night and your baby will have her own rock n roll concert inside.
Here's to a better week! 
It also has snowed way too much today...again! It's pretty from inside...but I just don't like driving in the snow.
Here's to missing California winters!
---Me enferme la semana pasada...y todavia...no me deja. Aprendi que es muy dificil recuperarse cuando no se puede tomar remedios. Justo cuando me sentia mejor Ernesto se quedo enfermo. Que suerte! Hemos usuado muchos pañuelos desechables...y dormimos mejor con una maquina humidificador. Una noche tome un remedio que no me dejo dormir nada y la Azaleia bailo un monton! Ahora hay mucha nieve tambien...me da tanto miedo en el auto...ehhhh!---
7 comments:
Miss Leanna, hope you feel better soon! I had that cold a few weeks ago and I was miserable too... LOVED the humidifier too, it worked wonders! From what I hear you still have some morning sickness here and there... hope it leaves soon for the both of us! Take Care!
I can totally relate to this post! At this very moment I am drinking lemon honey tea trying to get rid of the cold/sore throat I've had for 2 weeks now! Its been 3 years with no real cold medicine(pregnant, nursing, pregnant, nursing!) Oh I can't wait!!!
Hope you feel better soon! I love the name you've pick for your little girl. So pretty! You'll have to make sure I'm pronoucing it right.
Hey cutie, that is the worst to be sick while pregs. hope you and Ernesto are better soon!! See you in February!!
Hey LeAnna!! I was wondering how ya'll were doing once you left the ward!! A girl!! that is sooo exciting, and I have to say, way better than having a boy first!! lol By the way, do you need anything for your baby? I have an extra changing table that was given to me, and I don't need it, it is really nice has the pad with it and everything and it has two extra shelves to hold baskets of stuff, or whatever. Please let me know!! Also, if you need any baby clothes, I have oh so many clothes that Hailey never even wore because she had too many options!! Congratulations again and it was so good to hear from you!
I hope you are feeling better My Banna. I am getting into the cold, not fun. I am thinking about getting my own humidifier, since Jackson uses his every night.
Oh no! I hope you are feeling better soon! Being sick while pregnant=no fun.
erg, my last comment was deleted. it sounded something like this:
hey leanna! actually i'm already in my 2nd trimester - 14 1/2 weeks - so my morning sickness is almost completely gone, which is a huge relief. i've now moved from that realm into the realm of stomach pain. not sure if that's normal, but it's pretty consistently all day, every day. bleh. :(
Post a Comment