our 2nd navidadla familia Aguileracon mima y pipala flia Luna con los misioneros-tio Raul, tia Rosana, Josue y Roxanitacon tio Erasmo, tia Marite y primo Rodrigodespues de la cena hicimos un programa espiritual muy lindo...y despues de eso toda la flia se puso a bailar. la azaleia dice gracias a todas las tias por sus cositas tan lindas!:)
We moved to Lehi so we aren't in provo/orem but still in Utah County... I'll be here forever I think. If the winters weren't cold I wouldn't mind but, well they are.
3 comments:
We moved to Lehi so we aren't in provo/orem but still in Utah County... I'll be here forever I think. If the winters weren't cold I wouldn't mind but, well they are.
You are so cute pregnant! How fun to be in Chile for Christmas!
Love those Chili pics. Its the first time ive seen them. How fun! Im sure Ernesto loved being home.
Post a Comment