NICELY DONE! I am thoroughly impressed. We have the exact same Paraguayan nativity too! Yea! How ARE you guys? We were just talking about you yesterday!
Your belly is so cute! You are definetely one of those cute pregnant ladies. I love the Christmas stockings you guys made! I remember the first time we felt Aimee Lynn move...it really is so exciting...it makes it more real.
Can you send your address to me (caytee@gmail.com)? I want to send you two love birds a Christmas Card. That's right! Our first official Christmas card. Are you proud?
10 comments:
Your tummy looks so cute! Congrats! THis is so exciting! Good luck and enjoy the little kicks and reminders from the baby.
P.S. the stockings look great :)
NICELY DONE! I am thoroughly impressed. We have the exact same Paraguayan nativity too! Yea! How ARE you guys? We were just talking about you yesterday!
So cute. Those look great and so does your tummy.
You are a crafty one my Banna! Love them!
So cute... do you want to make some for me?
Very Cute! Love the updates. Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Cant wait to see what you are having!!
Your belly is so cute! You are definetely one of those cute pregnant ladies. I love the Christmas stockings you guys made! I remember the first time we felt Aimee Lynn move...it really is so exciting...it makes it more real.
What will that little Escobar baby be?? A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! That's what!! Love your stockings!
Can you send your address to me (caytee@gmail.com)? I want to send you two love birds a Christmas Card. That's right! Our first official Christmas card. Are you proud?
beautiful!
Post a Comment