Since called into Young Womens...I've tried to get the girls to the Temple for Baptisms as much as possible. It is always a beautiful experience & I am so grateful to live so close...it's such a blessing! It's amazing how every time before going to the Temple...something backfires...or we always arrive late...it's incredible. Someone does not want the youth, nor anyone for that matter, in the Temple. I was helping out the youth & temple workers most of the time...but felt a very special spirit when I was confirmed for some of our ancestors. It's a special feeling to help others receive one of the best gifts...the gift of the Holy Ghost. It helps me so much in my life...that it is exciting to know that someone is feeling that specialness for the first time on the other side. So awesome! P.S. One of the girls was able to do the work for a Cinderella from Canada...so neat.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Provo Temple Trip
Since called into Young Womens...I've tried to get the girls to the Temple for Baptisms as much as possible. It is always a beautiful experience & I am so grateful to live so close...it's such a blessing! It's amazing how every time before going to the Temple...something backfires...or we always arrive late...it's incredible. Someone does not want the youth, nor anyone for that matter, in the Temple. I was helping out the youth & temple workers most of the time...but felt a very special spirit when I was confirmed for some of our ancestors. It's a special feeling to help others receive one of the best gifts...the gift of the Holy Ghost. It helps me so much in my life...that it is exciting to know that someone is feeling that specialness for the first time on the other side. So awesome! P.S. One of the girls was able to do the work for a Cinderella from Canada...so neat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So what are you doing in YW?
Post a Comment