Thursday, December 4, 2008

19 comments:

Sapp Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I remember when Brad and I found out what we were having...it was so exciting. :) Have you thought of any names yet? Little girls are so much fun!!

Shelly said...

Congratulations! What an exciting time.

Heidi said...

YEAH!! I cannot wait to see this little doll! Hope your trip to Chili goes well! I love you, and will be thinking about you!

Happy traveling!

Kirsten said...

whoaaaaaaa.. congrats congrats!! thanks for the text your so cute!

Callie. said...

congratulations! That is so exciting. What a great early Christmas gift. :) Time to go buy something pink.

jeanine said...

Congrats! I knew it!

Sheryl said...

Yay for cute little girls in pink!

KJ and Michelle said...

Yay! Congrats guys!

Anonymous said...

yaaaaay! Oh purdy girl I am so excited for you!! How precious is your baby girl gonna be?? Just as precious as her Mommy & Daddy. Love you guys!!

Sundbergs said...

That is so awesome. Girls are so fun. Congrats.

Carolyn Baggett said...

i can't wait for you to come back and start shopping together for your baby girl

Caytee said...

CONGRATS!!!

The Hardy's said...

Congrats! It must be girl season cuz everyone I know is having a girl so far! How exciting!!!!

jeanine said...

Hey, I'm YW President too! We'll have to exchange ideas. Oh, and did you hear that they added a new YW value?

Jenn said...

Congrats! You will have so much fun with a baby girl!!

Shalece said...

YAY! She will no doubt be a gorgeous little thing. COngrats!

Lisa Webb said...

Congrats! Little girls are the sweetest, you will LOVE it!

Erin said...

yay!!!!! little girls are awesome!!! Congratulations again.

Violet said...

Congrats!!! Benjamin needed someone to date. Out of the 14babies born in our ward this year only 4 are girls. We are going to need sister missionaries just as much as elders. Wouldn't you agree :0)

I am so jealous that you are going to Chile. I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!