We had so much fun at Trafalga's in Orem. Ernesto loves to mini-golf probably because last time we went he beat me so bad...but luckily I showed a fighting spirit this time and beat them all off...so fun! Ernesto le gusta mucho hacer "mini-golf" aqui...la ultima vez que nos fuimos el gano por mucho...mucho...pero esta vez sali la ganador...y fue mas divertido...claro! Nos gusta mucho pasar tiempo con mi hermanita y su novio.
4 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I wish we had some family out here to do fun stuff with. I miss you my Banna!
We love mini golf (out here they call it putt putt). Rich usually kills me though...
that is sooo funny. do they have mini golf in chilie?
Hey! This is Blake and Holli. We came across your blog through Chris and Jenn's. Cute blog by the way. Looks like you guys have a lot of fun. Send me your email address to hollichristensen@gmail.com. Tell your family we say hi!
Post a Comment