It looks like a fun time in CA! I really cant see all the pictures. I kind of moves too fast and there is a lot going on with the slide show.
I'm totally jealous you got to go back to Disneyland. I havent been since I went with you and Jackson when we came to CA for his blessing in June. :( so sad!
4 comments:
It looks like a fun time in CA! I really cant see all the pictures. I kind of moves too fast and there is a lot going on with the slide show.
I'm totally jealous you got to go back to Disneyland. I havent been since I went with you and Jackson when we came to CA for his blessing in June. :( so sad!
Yea an update! Looks like you had a fun time in CA.
so did a bunch of the ESL kids and your guys go to Disney land or something?
Sobrinos:
Estan muy lindaslas fotos, escriban de vez en cuando
besos
Tia Marite
Post a Comment