
Almost forgot to show the picture from Valentines Day with my Sweetie! He bought me a pair of cool ethnic looking earrings that I love. He is so thoughtful. I love him a lot! Casi me olvide mostrar la foto del dia de San Valentin...con mi amorcito Ernestito! Me compro aros muy lindos...siempre esta pensando en cosas chulinas. Le amo muchisimo!
6 comments:
I do love those earings on you! i really cant pull those off! So cute! dont you love Valentines day with your lovie!
Love the earings too! You guys are tooooo CUTE!
Hey Leanna, its Traci (Burnham) Price...I peek on your page every now and then from Jenns! You and your hubby are adorable!!!
leanna!!! you're back! and you're married! i'm so happy for you :)
ummm, time for a NEW post!!!
so clearly I never read the bottom of your emails or something. but I have you bookmarked now. yea!!
PS ernesto tested sooo well.
I peeked at his scores. WAY TO GO ERNESTO!!!!! whooohooo
Post a Comment