Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy 25 Birthday to me! - Mar 2nd

It's my Birthday...and a great day at that. I woke up to beautiful flowers, bright and colorful gerber daisies...from my lovie...my Ernestito...my husbandcito that I love so much! Then we went to Stake Conference in the Provo Tabernacle...where we learned how to be steadfast and immovable. It was good. Pres. Bateman...now Provo Temple President...and his wife spoke to us...that was really a highlight. Of course the focus of their talks was the temple...awesome! We really are so blessed to have a temple so close. Ernesto and I sang in the choir...mommy would be so proud of Ernestito...he is doing so well with his English. He just had his huge midterm in American Heritage...all I can say is that he knows so much more than I do...and now I feel quite ignorant. We had a lovely dinner and yummy lead cake for my Birthday...and it has just been a wonderful day! Really it must be one of the best birthdays ever...with my hubby with me...I love that...I love sharing everyday with him. Hope everyone else enjoyed their March 2nd too!
Pues...lo siento que no hay fotos en este momento...manana ojala...pero igual...hoy es mi cumple...y ha sido muy bonito. Me desperte a hermosas flores, brillantes y coloridas...daisies muy lindas...de mi amorcito...mi Ernestito...le amo tanto! Despues nos fuimos a la conferencia de estaca en el tabernaculo de Provo...aprendimos mucho. Fue muy buena. El presidente del templo de Provo...y su esposa nos hablaron...y fue buenisimo. Somos muy bendecidos tener un templo tan cerca. Aun Ernesto y yo cantamos en el coro...Mami debe tener mucho orgullo en su hijito...esta hablando y cantando ingles tan bien...es impressionante. Esta semana el tuvo el examen muy grande para una clase de la historia de los EEUU...y tengo que admitir...que el sabe mas ahora que yo...que verguenza de mi parte. Pues cenamos algo muy rico...y comimos mi torta preferida...hoy ha sido tan lindo...uno de los mejores cumple para mi ahora que tengo un hermoso esposo...me encanta compartir cada dia con el! Ojala que todos tengan un dia lindo tambien...2 de Marzo!

7 comments:

the firths said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hey I have missed you and think of you often. I hope that things are going well. I need to get your address. You're great!

Danielle

jeanine said...

Happy Birthday... sounds like you had a good one.
I didn't know that Pres. Bateman was the temple pres there now. I LOVE that man.

Chrissie said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day! Sunday birthdays are always nice and low key, perfect to be with the ones you love! I am glad Ernesto takes such good care of you.

Sundbergs said...

Happy Birthday. Sounds like a great day. What a great husband.

Heidi said...

Happy Happy birthday to my sweet sweet Banna! Im so glad you had a great birthday! I love you!

Jenn said...

Happy Brithday Leanna! Love the flowers, they are beautiful.

Traveler said...

Happy birthday, although a bit late. :) It is nice to see devoted couples like you building families.