Saturday, October 15, 2011

someone loves to read/sing

One morning as I was on the computer...I heard a little cute voice...so I grabbed my camera...
Una manana estaba por la computadora...cuando escuche una voz chulina...asi con mi camera...
She really is the cutest thing!  Love my little Snow White Princess so much!
When we first moved to Georgia and Ernesto started school...one of the first prayers she and I gave together said "Diti" or Thank You for Papa's Escuela or school...and she NEVER forgets to say it in EVERY prayer even now.  So I thought it was hilarious that her reading her book turned into a little prayer!
Ella es demasiada chulina!  Amamos a nuestra princesa Blanca Nieve mucho!
Cuando nos mudamos a Georgia y Ernesto empezo la escuela...una de las primeras oraciones Azaleia y yo ofrecimos fue "Diti" o sea gracias por Papa y su escuela...y ahora ella NUNCA se olvida decirlo en CADA oracion.  Fue lindo aqui cuando su lectura cambio a una oracion!

1 comment:

mommacitabonita said...

Lovie, it is so wonderful to listen to Azi girl, I wish for all my babies to sing, sing, sing!Love it so much!! I love my baby girl!!