Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Halloween decorating is so fun!

 Our little Halloween creatures...ghosts...monsters...mummies...and pumpkins...love it!
 I love putting spider webs all over the house.  It gives a different feeling for Halloween and its cheap!
 My lightnin' fast husband dancing...I love this man!

My cute candy corn Halloween banner that Azaleia adores. 
I found the idea here...and just made it work. 
I love how it turned out!

2 comments:

Candice said...

Dellenbach, Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog. That was a lot of questions. And I would love to talk to you about it and catch up with you. Also, Peter has something in Atlanta in a few weeks and I was thinking it might be fun to ride up with him and meet you for lunch or something. I would love for our girls to meet each other. Anyways, if you want, you can email me your phone number (candicemunk@gmail.com) and I will call you and we can talk.

Sundbergs said...

Leanna you are so talented. I love all our decorations they are so cute. Looks like you guys are doing so great,you ahve such a beautiful family