Ernesto's friends...he spends most time with Anukul to his right. They are studyaholics if you ask me...but I couldn't ask for a better friend for Ernesto during law school!
I had the opportunity to go to law school for a day and I loved it! I am so happy for Ernesto to be immersed in this type of study with the caliber of professors and students that he associates with! It was a positive experience to see what a day is like there...meeting the Dean and Professors as well as attending a Torts class. There aren't too many wives there...no surprise...and I was surprised that many I spoke with were very supportive of me being a stay at home mom to our 2 yr old. A few asked what I did with my time...most of them not knowing what it is like to have a 2 yr old I assume...and were shocked when I shared that I already had many friends here in Georgia. I am so grateful for the sisters at church who have included me...and made me feel like I belong. I really enjoyed the Torts class...I think I would do well in Law School. But that is another life...or at least not for 20 years...but it gave me a glimpse that I could do it!
Tuve la oportunidad de ir a la escuela de derecho con Ernesto por un dia...y me encanto!
Estoy muy feliz por Ernesto...por esta vida con professores de buena calidad y reputacion...y aun los estudiantes vienen muy preparados. Conoci a muchas personas...y fue lindo compartir que
me quedo en casa con Azaleia. Padres entendieron mejor que los estudiantes...porque muy pocos estudiantes estan casados tampoco con ninos.
Ernesto es super capaz ser exitoso aqui en Emory!
Muchas bendiciones para nuestra familia!
I had the opportunity to go to law school for a day and I loved it! I am so happy for Ernesto to be immersed in this type of study with the caliber of professors and students that he associates with! It was a positive experience to see what a day is like there...meeting the Dean and Professors as well as attending a Torts class. There aren't too many wives there...no surprise...and I was surprised that many I spoke with were very supportive of me being a stay at home mom to our 2 yr old. A few asked what I did with my time...most of them not knowing what it is like to have a 2 yr old I assume...and were shocked when I shared that I already had many friends here in Georgia. I am so grateful for the sisters at church who have included me...and made me feel like I belong. I really enjoyed the Torts class...I think I would do well in Law School. But that is another life...or at least not for 20 years...but it gave me a glimpse that I could do it!
Tuve la oportunidad de ir a la escuela de derecho con Ernesto por un dia...y me encanto!
Estoy muy feliz por Ernesto...por esta vida con professores de buena calidad y reputacion...y aun los estudiantes vienen muy preparados. Conoci a muchas personas...y fue lindo compartir que
me quedo en casa con Azaleia. Padres entendieron mejor que los estudiantes...porque muy pocos estudiantes estan casados tampoco con ninos.
Ernesto es super capaz ser exitoso aqui en Emory!
Muchas bendiciones para nuestra familia!
4 comments:
What you do with your time?? hehe.
Marie
I am glad you guys are doing well and settling in there!
You guys are AWESOME! Emory! Wow! Go Ernesto. Maybe we should come and visit you!!!
que guapos son , me encanta que tengan muchos amigos, los amo
Post a Comment