Monday, September 12, 2011

Disneyland's California Adventure - Day 3

We love Minnie...Mama as much as Azaleia!
 Our favorite family ride was definitely Grizzly Bear Rapids...we LOVED it would be an understatement.  We worked those fastpasses and stroller passes...it was awesome!





 
















 

3 comments:

Sapp Family said...

I love how Azaleia has her hands thrown up in the air for the ride! So cute!! It sounds like you guys had loads and loads of fun!

Yes, they are paying for us to travel. Its pretty neat! Driving can be difficult and long sometimes, but to Denver its not bad. About 7-8 hours. I'm not sure about Atlanta, but I've been telling Brad that I really wanna go visit there...especially since you guys are there now! So it could happen! :)

We miss you guys too!! We think of you often and wonder how you're doing. Hopefully we'll be seeing soon. :)

Katie D! said...

Love all those pictures, it makes me miss you all that much more!! What a blessing to have such a wonderful family!! I love each of you so very much and feel so blessed to be your momma and gramma and sweetie!! xoxoxoxoxxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Katie D! said...

oops, looks like Katie was on my computer... Got to love sharing!! Love, Gramma