| Tia Marlene y Prima Valeska |
Thanks for having us over for once!
It was SOOOO fun to be with you all!
Love you much and can't wait for the next time!
It was SOOOO fun to be with you all!
Love you much and can't wait for the next time!
| I love this photo of Erick...it is a classic!!! Ernesto and his brother are so silly! |
Tio Oscar is so fun with the kids. He is like a classic grandpa...giving them candy...toys...and playing outside with them. They love their Tio Oscar!!!
| This kid is so cute! |
Presenting Prima Valeska's Mini Photo Shoot!
Take #1
Take #1
Take #2
Take #3
Take #4
Take #5
Take #6
It was too funny to see her in the photos. I'm glad I kept snapping those shots. I love when cousins are together! They are so fun...watching them interact!
No comments:
Post a Comment