![]() |
| Ernesto has been interning here for 3 months...next week is his last week! Sad! |
The main reason we were here in Santiago has been for Ernesto's internship with the UN's CEPAL division. He has been working in the Social Development area within that division...and loves it! He works with people from around the world...and has learned so much! Ernesto is very interested in making the UN his career...and I wouldn't mind at all. There are offices all around the world...they work 35 hours/week and have great benefits. We would never be rich...but we don't care about that...we would be happy loving what we are doing. I say we...because everything Ernesto does is a family endeavor..we are all in this together! So happy and grateful we have had this experience. So sad to see it end...but so excited for the future!
![]() |
| Photo with his old Stake President Claudio Moris who has helped Ernesto have such an amazing experience! Thank you President Moris!!! |
After a lovely lunch at the yummiest pizza place...and some side shopping...we headed back to the CEPAL for a personal tour from Pres. Moris. Thank you Pres. & Hna. Moris for the lunch and tour!
![]() |
| ECLAC is the Economic Commission for Latin American and the Caribbean...a division of the United Nations with its headquarters in Santiago, Chile. |
![]() |
| Escobar Family 2011...on top of the caracol at the CEPAL! |
![]() |
| The lagoon in front of the building. There are swans, ducks, and peacocks running around too! I love the flags! |







3 comments:
what a great experience for Ernesto and your little family. How I wish we could visit you, I know Char would love to be in Chile again! love you Leannita
I was thinking that dress was cute before I read your comment about it. It does look like it was made for you. So what are your plans now? Are you guys staying down there? Your adventures are so fun to read!
What a great experience for you all! And you post so often (which is great!) that I cannot keep up and seem to post on them all. But I have to tell you that I LOVE your dress, and, I will email you back really soon!
Post a Comment