Tuesday, March 22, 2011

how Azaléia eats a M&M cookie...or rather just the M&Ms in a cookie

this picture cracks me up...a look of innocence when about to devour m&ms...too cute
staying focused...this little one amazes me
num num
and that is how it is done...eating all the m&ms in a cookie
I love how she just eats the M&Ms in the cookie.  She is so careful to not eat the cookie part.  Why?  I don't know.  She certainly didn't learn it from me.  Oh well.  One of Azaléia's favorite words is...cookie!  She says it quite well actually!  Cookie means any cracker or cookie.  Here in Chile...they don't have the standard chocolate chip cookies anywhere...and homemade ones are the best anyways.  Problem is I have yet to find milk chocolate chips...and the semi sweet ones I found...just were not that good.  So the M&Ms are our favorite as of now!  When I was home in Cali I remembered to steal one bag of brown sugar from my mom...since the brown sugar here is very different than there.  Cookies with brown sugar are prettier and just plain yummier!  Yeah for right out of the oven cookies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

esa cara de inocencia...es una santa, preciosa...y experta mi nietesita amada