
As soon as this girl even sees the playground...her hands are up in the air and she is celebrating life!
She loves to play here. I suppose any kid would love to be free from the stroller...and Azaleia especially does since we wander around a lot. This Parque Forestal is 3 blocks from our apartment. We usually come twice a week in the morning time before it gets hot...and sometimes we come with Papa after dinner when it has cooled down again. She loves going down the baby slides by herself...climbing up the stairs by herself...and doing everything by herself. Oh how I love my little girl!
She loves to play here. I suppose any kid would love to be free from the stroller...and Azaleia especially does since we wander around a lot. This Parque Forestal is 3 blocks from our apartment. We usually come twice a week in the morning time before it gets hot...and sometimes we come with Papa after dinner when it has cooled down again. She loves going down the baby slides by herself...climbing up the stairs by herself...and doing everything by herself. Oh how I love my little girl!



No comments:
Post a Comment