Thursday, August 19, 2010

small Dominican reunion with the Chicas!

Loving the Creamery on 9th...a true BYU tradition!
L - R: IlaAnne & son...Me & the bubbas...Shelley my love...Jessica & little miss Ruby
Shelley is so beautiful and always makes me laugh and have a good time. So fun to be with her again!
My little miss playing with the cellular phone...one of her favorite things in this world!
Ila Anne and her darling family!
I love this photo of Jessica. She is so happy and we were so glad she came out from DC for a visit. I wish we could get together more. It was so fun to be around these girls that I went to the Dominican Republic with over 7 years ago! Time flies...but catching up is oh so fun! Funny thing is the three of us with babies all had them within a few months of each other...so it was fun to share stories! It is a special bond to have experience the DR with them and feels so good to be with your friends!

1 comment:

Ie Li said...

Hey! I know Jessica and Ruby! I love them!