
Ernesto and I hardly ever get out by ourselves...scheduling is hard for us with work and school...but an hour is an hour...and with Grandma in town...we decided on the mini golf course by the Provo Canyon. We loved it! Both of us are quite competitive...and what can I say? I don't enjoy losing. We also put $10 to buy whatever one wishes on the game, and boy did I want to win...to buy more fabric without Ernesto saying I already have projects to finish. So...Ernesto technically beat me the first 17 holes...but we decided to play a few more of the other course and I caught up and beat him by 1...so we figured we both won! Thanks Ernesto for a lovely hour away before you had your meeting! I look forward to many more dates...even if it be just one hour!
1 comment:
so glad you got some time together! SOOO important!! Miss you my lady!
Post a Comment