Sunday, June 20, 2010

Paraguayan Dress Pora'ite

when I was on the mission in Paraguay...on a P-day...some sisters and I were browsing little shops in Luque...when my eyes found this beautiful dress made of Nandu'ti...all hand done. I of course fell in love with it and had to buy it...even though I was a missionary and clearly with no excuse of a baby for whom to purchase the lovely dress...but I am oh so glad I did.
I just love Azaléia in the Paraguayan dress...it warms my heart and soul and is so pretty to see!
Azaléia has a monkey...and she oh so loves her monkey. It goes everywhere with her. Here she is giving her monkey some good lovin' and the best kisses.
I just love my little girl so much
she can be very silly when Mama tries to take pictures after church
so of course I bribed her with some "num-nums"
she of course is so precious and quite the little lady
Azaléia Mei Escobar - 13 Months

4 comments:

La Familia Giménez said...

I remember that dress. Looks great on her! What a beautiful little girl!

jeanine said...

Oh that dress is beautiful! I'm so glad that you bought it!

shiloh said...

That dress is amazing!

Tania Gisele Flores said...

PERO QUE HERMOSO VESTIDO!!!
ELLA ES UNA PEQUEÑA MODELO, Y HERMOSISIMA! ME ENCANTA COMO BESA A SU MONITO.
SU CABELLO ESTA MUY LINDO, NO VEO LA HORA DE QUE A MACARENA LE CRESCA SU PELO PARA HACERLE MUCHOS PEINADOS; A VECES MI MAMÁ ME RECUERDA QUE ES UNA BEBE Y QUE NO ES UNA MUÑECA JIJI, PERO SON TAN LINDAS!!