I love my daughter more everyday. She teaches me in a way no other could.
I also love my mother so much! As I am learning to be a mother...I realize how much my own mother influences my life and the person I am. I do owe so much to my mother...for her love...and for teaching me to love. She is one of my best friends...and I am so grateful for her!
I also love my mother-in-law. She blesses my life in so many ways...but most importantly for having taught my husband to love as well. We are so grateful for the mothers and the women in our lives...they are much of the reason we are so happy today!
3 comments:
Happy Motheer"s Day. There really is nothing better. YOu have a beautiful family and a precious little girl.
que hermosas las mujeres las tres bellas damas...barbara, leannita y la princesa azaleia...y la foto de la familia escobar , se ven muy bellos los tres
Thank you lovie for the little tribute to mothers. We are who we are largely because of our mommas, and I love my sweet momma, Grandma Donna. I love my boys and girls so much and am grateful everyday to be a wife and mother. Thanks again, lovie!!!
Post a Comment