Height: 30 1/2 inches - 90 %
Weight: 20 lbs - 35 %
So she is still taller than average...but getting skinnier than average...probably because this girl loves to move it move it all over the place. She walks pretty fast now...and is getting quicker...to the surprise of her parents for sure. She also has one more tooth in...and another making it's way. So fun!
5 comments:
So tootin pot pie, I love the fountain coming out of her head, it is so perfectly beautiful!!! xxooxxooxxoo from the gamma
The flowers look so nice!!! Thanks for having us Sunday! (We are watching Cosby RIGHT now!!! Love it!)
OH my... she is just too cute! I love her little squishy face!
I love that pigtail! She is a doll.
es tan linda mi nietesita y en las fotos se muestra siempre su personalidad, la vemos crecer a lo lejos, pero nuestro corazón está siempre con ella, nuestra princesa, somo muy bendecidos.
Post a Comment