
sporting Papa's hat

loving the waves...didn't even whine about the cold water

she just loved watching it come and go...come and go

beach beauties

our cute little family

Azaleia loved walking through the sand

our beautiful baby at the beach with her cracker...the one second her little hat is on
.

happiness

who doesn't love the swings?
.

Papa scaring Mama...while Azaleia simply braces herself for fun

Azaleia absolutely loved the playground...can you tell?

her happy tongue once more out

first time taking a picture with the famous sign

almost everyone rented bikes that day...so fun to do alongside the beach

showing her So Cal gangster signs
El segundo dia estuvimos en la playa de Santa Monica...y aunque estaba un poco frio...igual es lindo estar ahi. Descansamos y jugamos...y Azaleia le encanto jugar en el parque!
3 comments:
are we getting some little curls in that cute girls hair????? Im seein some wave action.....Oh she melts me. those eyes....they'll gettcha every time huh?????
How fun! what a fun thing you guys get to do for FREE! and that little girl is just too cute! I cannot wait to see her again.
I'm so glad you commented on my blog, I completely forgot what your blog address was and I forgot to link it on my reel, Your little girl is just too cute, I love all that curly hair! And Santa Monica is soo fun!
Post a Comment