Monday, September 14, 2009

9/11


There were a lot of flags around on 9/11 and sad to say I had almost forgotten why. There are many, as is shared above, that still dwell on that day...and ask why. I suppose we all do that in some small or big way with other aspects of life. I was touched by this Mormon Message because of the sincerity of this brother...and his story...and the peace and hope that he has found in our Savior. I'm grateful for experiences that draw us closer to our Savior...to be able to feel that He lives...that He is here with us...and that He loves us. I love the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints. I love everything that the Church does to help us draw closer to a loving Father in Heaven and to our Savior Jesus Christ. It just feels good!

1 comment:

Lisa Webb said...

i loved this... thanks for sharing!!