The Sapps love to quad at the sand dunes outside of Rexburg. Right when we arrived we took advantage of the weather and headed out. Ernesto loved it...and let's just say that I freaked out. Aimee was so fun and loves the sand up there. The Sapps are out there at least once a week...and Brad loved showing us his tricks! Carolyn and Charlie loved the experience too. Sunset was awesome too!
This was such a fun day! Although, I do feel bad about Ernesto not getting a picture of him riding the quad...that'll definitely be something I'll have to do next time you guys come visit and we go quadding again. :)
2 comments:
This was such a fun day! Although, I do feel bad about Ernesto not getting a picture of him riding the quad...that'll definitely be something I'll have to do next time you guys come visit and we go quadding again. :)
what a fun trip! looks like we need to take a trip to Idaho!
Post a Comment