Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July - 2009

Cute little family with the flag...chulina nuestra familia!
Happy 2 months to our little Azaléia...feliz 2 meses! We woke up in the morning and headed over to the Rexburg 4th of July Parade!The Sapps bicycling down to the parade on Main Street! Los Sapps se fueron por bicicleta al desfile en el centro!You know you are in Idaho when a tractor is a main attraction at the 4th of July parade!I loved the farms and fields of Idaho...simple happiness...me encantaron los campos de Idaho!For the Fireworks Show we headed over to Idaho Falls...for an amazing show near the Snake River & Temple! It seemed that the show was right above us...only bad thing was that it was soooo loud. The amazing thing was Azaleia did not wake up:) The Sapps had the sofa in the back of the truck for a comfy show and we sat in some chairs...and ate Outback...not too bad I must say! Most touching part was when the song God Bless America came on...what a blessing to live in a country with freedom...to have opportunity...to live in peace. I'm thankful for all those who made it that way and for all those who keep it that way! God Bless America!

1 comment:

Sapp Family said...

The whole weekend was just so fun with you guys! Charlie and Ernesto are SO funny...and I can't believe they don't get tired with how late they stay up...amazing! Leanna and Caroline...you guys are SO sweet! Thanks again so much for coming to visit us!!! WE LOVED having you guys over...especially AimeeLynn! The way I saw her act around Azaleia really makes me want to have another little one in the house. I can tell she's ready to be a big sister! Oh, and I'm glad you guys liked the smoothies too...really glad...it took me a couple years to work towards what I have today! You guys were the first to try it, besides us. :)