Friday, June 5, 2009

Azaléia 1 Month & UVU Party - June 4th


Azaléia had a happy 1 month birthday celebration at UVU! Ernesto's Dept threw a baby party for us and for the other two co-workers who also had babies this last semester. Seok Kyo (S. Korea)had his little girl 3 months ago, Jeannette (Dominican Republic)had her little girl 2 months ago...and our Azaléia 1 month ago. It was a fun party. My department came out too...it was good to see everyone! I can't believe I only have 1 week more being home full time with our baby...here goes to real life coming soon!:)Azaléia tuvo una fiesta por su 1 mes...en la U porque en el departamento de Ernesto los 3 empleados estudiantes tuvieron bebecitas en el mismo semestre. Seok Kyo de Korea Sur hace 3 meses, Jeannette de la Republica Dominicana hace 2 meses y la Azaléia hace 1 mes. Todos de mi apartamento vinieron tambien...fue muy divertida!

7 comments:

Sundbergs said...

Well she is growing so fast. Sounds like a fun outing. I love the pic of her below folding her arms.

Heidi said...

really... a month old... WOW! time really does fly my Banna! She is one beautiful baby! happy one month Azaleia! Love her!

Sapp Family said...

Wow! Already a month old! She gets prettier and prettier everyday just like her mommy and daddy! What a precious little one you guys have to enjoy and make you happy for the rest of your lives. :) By the way, I love her dress, it's so pretty! We love you Escobars!

The Gardner Family said...

She is getting so big! I love all the pics, especially the ones from the photo shoot. Que linda!

mommacitabonita said...

Gramma's gotta see the little baby!!!One month old, sooo sweet is she. Love you!!!

Caytee said...

How fun! They are all so cute. I love her cute little dress! It was fun to hang out with you guys! Thanks for having us over!

Dejah said...

Can i just say I am totally a blog stalker. I saw your blog on Heidi's, and I keep coming back. You have such a beautiful baby! Congratulations!