Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Easter Fun & a little before...
We had a lovely Easter. We were able to have lunch with Angelica & Ruben...yummy asado. Angelica is one of Ernesto's mother's best friends who lives in Lehi. For Easter dinner Carolyn & Charlie and even cousin Dane came over. It's always nice to have family around. Sure missed mom's cooking though...it's just not the same on your own. *Nos paso bien esta pascua...almorzamos con la Angelica y Ruber...tan rico el asado. Despues cenamos con mi primo...y como siempre...Carolina y Carlitos. Extranamos la comida de nuestras madres...pero igual la pasamos bien.*
We had fun dying easter eggs for mutual. I love to be with these girls. Funny thing is...this was the first time for many of them to dye easter eggs. I'm glad that the gringa can show them some fun:)
When my parents came up for conference...we had a girls night out during the Priesthood session...well actually we had another baby shower. It was so fun! Thanks to everyone for coming. I love my mommy and my sisters and feel so special that they came to be with Azaleia and me. Ernesto & I also went to Jackson Shirley's 2nd Birthday Pty at Chuck E'Cheese...so fun! Jackson is too cute and it is always nice to be close to my Heidi! *Mi familia vino a Utah por la conferencia...y me dio otra ducha de bebe...fue lindo a ver a mis amigas. Amo a mi mama y a mis hermanitas...me hicieron sentir tan especial.*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It could be any day now. Are you so excited? Good luck. I can't wait to see pictures of your little one!!!!!!
It was so fun seeing you too! LOVE Easter! such a special time!
Post a Comment